There are many great reasons to become part of the CD Terminal team. As a well-established, growing company, we value and support our employees, and believe in work/life balance, which is fully supported by an active and engaged management team.
As a regional trucking service provider, our drivers can expect to be home several nights a week and every weekend. We have both full and part-time positions available and offer flexible driving schedules and a minimum guaranteed number of miles per week.
CD Terminal’s comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Medical insurance
- Life Insurance (including Short and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance)
- Simple IRA with a company match
- Paid vacation
- Referral and sign-on bonuses
- Fully paid orientation period
- Tuition reimbursement for career related training
- Quarterly safe driver incentive rewards
Because we value our employees, safety is a top priority at CD Terminal. All employees are required to undergo safety training upon hiring, with continued periodic training provided to all employees throughout their career at CD Terminal.
If you are interesting in joining our team, please complete our Non-Driver or Driver Applications.
Class A CDL Driver
CD Terminal LLC, an established and growing terminal and trucking company located in Winona, Minnesota, is seeking Class A CDL Drivers. The qualified candidate will be a motivated, results oriented self-starter with at least 1 year Class A license experience in the trucking industry.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide efficient and dependable service to our customers.
- Detailed oriented, self starter, and work independently.
- Load, Deliver and unload customer product in a timely manner.
- Must be able to meet deadlines as designated by management and customer
- Must have at least 1 year verified Class A OTR Experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The qualified candidate will demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with both customers and co-workers. Must be able to effectively multi-task and prioritize activities, and demonstrate strong decision-making skills in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
CD Terminal LLC offers a competitive compensation package, including excellent benefits and the opportunity to be part of a growing, successful team. Percentage and hourly driving positions available.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer