There are many great reasons to become part of the CD Terminal team. As a well-established, growing company, we value and support our employees, and believe in work/life balance, which is fully supported by an active and engaged management team.
As a regional trucking service provider, our drivers can expect to be home several nights a week and every weekend. We have both full and part-time positions available and offer flexible driving schedules and a minimum guaranteed number of miles per week.
CD Terminal’s comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Medical insurance
- Life Insurance (including Short and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance)
- Simple IRA with a company match
- Paid vacation
- Referral and sign-on bonuses
- Fully paid orientation period
- Tuition reimbursement for career related training
- Quarterly safe driver incentive rewards
Because we value our employees, safety is a top priority at CD Terminal. All employees are required to undergo safety training upon hiring, with continued periodic training provided to all employees throughout their career at CD Terminal.
Class A CDL Driver
CD Terminal LLC, an established and growing terminal and trucking company located in Winona, Minnesota, is seeking Class A CDL Drivers. The qualified candidate will be a motivated, results oriented self-starter with at least 1 year Class A license experience in the trucking industry.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide efficient and dependable service to our customers.
- Detailed oriented, self starter, and work independently.
- Load, Deliver and unload customer product in a timely manner.
- Must be able to meet deadlines as designated by management and customer
- Must have at least 1 year verified Class A OTR Experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The qualified candidate will demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with both customers and co-workers. Must be able to effectively multi-task and prioritize activities, and demonstrate strong decision-making skills in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
CD Terminal LLC offers a competitive compensation package, including excellent benefits and the opportunity to be part of a growing, successful team. Percentage and hourly driving positions available.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer